A full-day experience at Scape Park in Punta Cana Is a great choice for a family fun day, there are plenty of options to do that will put you in touch with the natural world, you can go zip lining, swimming in the most beautiful and incredible freshwater cenotes and mountain biking. Spread out over 247 acres, there are breathtaking jungle views and action-packed activities. Cave expeditions through the jungle, eco-tours to learn about Dominican nature, wildlife and culture, beautiful beaches and more is possible at this amazing park, where every member of the family can have the best day at Punta Cana.
- Wear comfortable clothing and closed footwear
- You should use sunscreen and sunglasses
- Bring your swimsuit, beach towel, and hat.
- You should take extra cash for additional expenses such as locker, food, snacks,drinks, tips and souvenirs (tipping is optional)
- Cameras, Drones, GoPro, Cellphones & Selfie Sticks are not allowed in the park
- Some attractions are limited to 260lbs weight
- Some attractions have different admission age
- Some restrictions apply for pregnant women
- Some attractions are not recommendable for guests with some kind of heart or physic condition, fear of heights, nausea or panic attacks
- Hotel Pick-up included